1548 Saybrook Road
Middletown CT 06457
11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (wait 8-9 rings)
After gunsmithing centerfire rifles for years, CPC started gunsmithing the Ruger 10/22 in late 1994, then by customer demand added other .22 caliber firearms to its list. It was noted that most centerfire gunsmiths seemed not to take the .22 rimfire as a serious study. The 77/22 gunsmithing demand, especially in the .22 WMR, came next, with the now famous .22 K-Hornet rework following. CPC keeps some of the semi-auto centerfire skills going with the Ruger Mini 14/30 items.
The idea remains to accurize firearms using skilled labor instead of crappy add on parts.
- CPC reworks the factory trigger pull to a lightened excellent single stage trigger, removing slack and creep and adding an overtravel stop.
- CPC sets barrels back then fits a rotating reamer pilot exactly to the individual bore diameter and hand chambers. This totally concentric chamber throat, at minimum depth, creates accuracy.
- CPC indicates the bore within .0002", then cuts a new 11° recessed target crown sharp for more accuracy. Same with new barrels.
- CPC reworks the bolt to eliminate flyers.
For additional information, click on the appropriate link on the left.
- Approximately 45 days turnaround on orders that involves barrel work. During the winter (Jan 15th thru April) the turnaround can be higher. Bolt combos are 2½ weeks max.
- Add 2½ weeks for barrels being sent out for bluing.
- Personal check, money order, cash, Visa, or Mastercard accepted (include
#, expire date, card billing zip code). Best method to pay is cash or a U.S.
Postal money order, - write your name and address on money order but, leave
the 'Pay To' area blank since CPC has its own bank stamp for these.
- Overpayments will be refunded.
- U.S. Priority Mail return, so P.O. Box addresses are good.
- Barreled actions are insured for $300, Add $1.30 for each $100 worth of
extra insurance desired.
- Please do not send gun cases. Gun case is not a shipping box. Please do not send a stock, CPC does no stock work.
- A proper fitting strong tube or box works best.
- Do not mark box or tube as firearm.
- Connecticut addresses, please add 6% sales tax.
- Canadian customers can not send a receiver. Please call.
- CPC accepts no liability for use or misuse of these rendered services. CPC is a Federal Licensed Mfg. of Firearms, FFL Repair and Customizing Facility.
- No middleman required, you send parts or rifle to us, we ship it directly back to you the owner.